Antenatal Courses – Prebbleton $180
Free IBCLC Lactation Consultant support at The Arrivals Lounge is now available for all families who complete their antenatal course with Birth & More
What’s included in your antenatal course:
- Classes run by a Diploma Qualified Childbirth Educator and IBCLC Lactation Consultant
- Neutral evidence-based information without the gimmicks, goodie bags, and shiny things
- Half of the course covers caring for your baby and yourselves
- A 2-hour breastfeeding class that will prepare you for success and the reality of breastfeeding
- Access to The Arrivals Lounge where FREE breastfeeding and postnatal support is available once your course is finished, running fortnightly on Mondays from 10am to 12noon
- Payable over three months if you need it (other options available upon request)
Join us in Prebbleton for six nights of informative and at times humorous education, on all aspects of labour & birth, pain relief options, assisted births, breastfeeding, Baby Wrangling 101, the all-important Coffee/Brisket Recipe Groups, and much more! See our Course Overview. Refunds are available anytime – no questions asked. You can book here.
Antenatal Breastfeeding Classes – Halswell & Zoom: Please see Bookings
Health Professionals & Health Workers Breastfeeding Education: FREE by Zoom for all who support pregnant and breastfeeding families, plus Midwifery Council Hours for recertification. In-person Workshops are available. Please check here.
Students: All are welcome to observe antenatal courses – please text me.
Prebbleton antenatal courses and breastfeeding classes in Halswell. All are handy to the southwest side of Christchurch and to the Selwyn District, with a quick trip down the motorway from Rolleston or via the back roads for families in Lincoln, West Melton and Tai Tapu. Plenty of courses to choose from to match your due date and the flexibility to join in with another course if you miss a night!